Our COVID-19 Policy
As we prepare to welcome you back into our salon, there are a few things we need to let you know about before you arrive.
Before You Visit Us…
Your appointments will be scheduled on the telephone or online booking service.
Please come to your appointment alone and on time scheduled as our waiting area size is reduced for social distancing.
We now have over 70 of the UK’s top digital magazines to browse on your device via our downloadable digital magazine platform.
Drinks will be available including Prosecco, Beer, Tea & Coffee to enjoy at appointment.
When You Arrive…
Please remember the two-metre social distance rule in place and use hand sanitiser provided. If you do not have your own mask we have disposable masks available. If you are exempt you will not be required to wear a mask.
Should you need to remove your mask to take a drink you can do so once seated in your hair station.
We will try our best not to get colour on your mask if you bring your own, but we cannot be held responsible if this happens.
Our Commitment To You…
We have taken many steps to protect the safety of our team and our clients:
- As a Team, we are taking all the necessary precautions that we can.
- All surfaces including door handles, flushes in our washrooms, etc. will be disinfected regularly using a special medical spray.
- We will be using lots of extra layers of protection for you and our team. This includes high grade masks, gowns, hats, eye protection and visors – we are sorry, but we will sometimes look like we are in a hospital!
- New air purification and disinfection units – as you know, Covid-19 is an airborne virus and even when simply breathing and speaking infected people can accidentally expose others to risk. To protect you and the team, we have invested in very high specification air purification units of the type commonly used in hospitals in many parts of the World. These purify the and clean the air, and are especially effective against Covid-19.
- Clients at high risk – we are aware that some of you are deemed higher risk patients, e.g. the elderly and people with certain health problems. We will discuss with you when we book your appointment any special requirements you may have and I emphasise your well-being is our number one priority and as a result you may not be able to attend the salon.
- Extra staff training – ALL of our staff have been informed and are now expert in the latest methods of caring for our clients. We will make sure that all the work surfaces are cleaned thoroughly between clients.